The Norwalk PTO Board has been working all summer long to get ready for the school year. Here is a little bit more about each of us:
- I’ve been involved with the PTO for five years. I have three boys: sophomore in college, sophomore in high school and a 4th grader.
- I’ve been involved with PTO for three years. I have third grader and a Kindergartner. I am also a teacher at Oviatt.
- I’ve been involved with PTO for seven years and am starting my seventh year on the board. I have a seventh grader and twins who are in third grade. Our family has a goal to travel to all 50 states together before my oldest son graduates from high school in 6 years. We have been to 22 so far.
- I’ve been an active volunteer for the PTO for three years, but this is my first year being on the PTO board. I have a third grader and a first grader. I am passionate about traveling and volunteering in my community, when not shuffling my kids around to various activities of course.
- I’ve been volunteering for the PTO for eight years and am starting my fifth year on the board. I have three girls: a 26 year old who is a traveling pediatric nurse, a ninth grader and a fourth grader. I am a softball mom, and I love it. There is nothing better than watching my girls on the field.
- This is my fifth year on the PTO board. I have a fifth grader and a second grader. We moved to Norwalk because of the school system and proximity to Des Moines, and couldn’t be happier with our choice!
- This is my third year volunteering for PTO and my first year on the board. I have a third grader and a first grader. I enjoy volunteering and giving back to causes I am passionate about.
- I have been involved with PTO and planned the Warrior Dash for three years with Lisa Moore. I have a fourth grader and a first grader. I also sub in the district and love to throw parties.
- This is my first year volunteering with PTO. I have a third grader and twin Kindergartners. I am an avid Hawkeye fan.
We need you!
PTO depends on the generosity of parents and teachers as well as Norwalk community members and businesses. Generosity of not only funds, but also time and talents. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted.